Hello, my friends! I am so happy to be included in a blog hop for a very exciting new stamp company: Erin Lee Creative . Her stamps, stencils and dies are going to knock your socks off! You may have arrived here from the incredible Laura Bassen's blog (I am pinching myself just saying that). Please leave comments on the blogs along the hop, because three winners will be chosen from the comments to receive a free stamp set! (Please comment by December 5, 2018. Winners will be announced on the Erin Lee Creative blog .) After me, please go see what my new friend, Michelle McDaniel , has up her sleeve. Just look at this list of women I'm rubbing shoulders with today: Erin Lee Creative Janette Kausen Jodi Collins Amy Kolling Laura Bassen Cheryl Knutti (That's me!) Michelle McDaniel On to the projects: I got to meet Erin at a stamp retreat a few months ago, and she kindly let me play with her new stamps. I immediately fel...
Oh so lovely and simple! Love the idea of monogrammed cards for gifts -- must keep that in mind! Do you normally do first names or last names? I guess I always associate with my first name more after getting married... Heh...
ReplyDeleteI always do first initials. I think for girly, fun gifts, that's fine. I figure if LaVerne had her "L" on her shirt, I could follow suit, right? For towels, I might do last initial, but I'm not doing those anytime soon...
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! What a great gift idea...you could make the same card but in all the pretty PTI colors. I am totally doing this! Great idea!
ReplyDelete