You will need:
1 empty Papertrey Ink stamp box ($24 sets are 1" thick)
33" of ribbon of your choice
Scor-tape or Redliner tape
Two pieces of patterned paper, cut to 7 1/8" x 4 1/2" and scored at 1" along the short side
1. Remove PTI label (don't worry about leftover adhesive), cut through the circle sticker at the bottom of the box, and flatten the box.
2. Line up the bottom of the box (not the flap--the actual bottom) at 4 1/2", and cut off the top of the box.
3. Reopen the box, and insert patterned paper as shown. You may have to trim the paper to slightly less than 7 1/8" to fit. (You also may want to apply another clear sticker to secure the flap, if you have one.)
4. Attach Scor-Tape or Redliner tape about 1 1/2" from the edge of the box, around the bottom, and to the other side, in one continuous piece. Repeat for the other edge.
5. Remove half of the backing for one piece of tape--just to the bottom of the box.
6. Attach ribbon, starting at the bottom of the box and up to the open end. Turn the ribbon to make a handle as big or as small as you want. Remove half of the backing for the tape on the same side of the box, and attach the ribbon.
7. Remove the rest of the backing for the tape and repeat step 6 for the other side of the box (you will come around the bottom of the box to the other side). You will meet up with your starting edge at the bottom of the box. Trim the ribbon.
8. If the patterned paper isn't secure on the inside of the box, cut a small piece of Scor-Tape, and place it in between the box and the paper, just behind the ribbon.
9. Fill your beautiful creation with up to 10 cards and envelopes (the thickness of the cards will determine the actual number). Decorate with a tag, if desired.