Skip to main content

Erin Lee Creative October Release

Hello, friends!  I hope you've come here from Ericka's blog.  I'm excited to show you some of the products being released today with Erin Lee Creative.  True to form, there is something for everyone with lots of styles to choose from.  I'm sharing three cards today that showcase several of this month's products.

To celebrate this release we are giving away three $25 gift codes to three lucky winners chosen from comments left across all of the blogs participating in this hop (3 total winners, 3 $25 gift codes). Please leave a comment on any participating blog by October 11, 2019. Three winners will be announced the following week on the Erin Lee Creative Blog. The more you comment, the more chances to win!

First up we have a companion set to one of my favorite backgrounds.  Introducing: Sketched Florals.  this is a set with individual flowers or clusters which coordinate perfectly with the previously-released Sketched Floral Background stamp.  I love the versatility of this set.


I heat embossed these images in white onto kraft cardstock, then I colored each image with colored pencils.  I love the look the pencils give on colored cardstock.  I flicked some white ink onto the panel when I was done for a little texture. 

Next up we have the Sketched florals heat embossed in clear onto this fabulous new product: Holographic Cardstock.  It comes in full sheets and quarter sheets (A2 size), and there are matching envelopes, too!  


The cool thing about this cardstock is that it changes colors according to the light and the angle.  So fun!  I attached another new product: the Love You die, cut from black cardstock and popped up on craft foam.


My last card uses one more new product:  Fan Flower Background.  It has lovely gingko leaves in different sizes.  There are so many possibilities with this stamp.  Here I've heat embossed in clear on black cardstock, then I used a shimmer pen to fill in the space with a little glitter.  Here's the Love You die again, cut from the Holographic Cardstock and popped up on craft foam.  See that envelope peeking out from behind, too?



That's it for me, friends.  Keep hopping along and head to Lynnea's blog.  She's so talented!  If you missed it, here's everyone blogging today:

Cheryl Knutti (That's me!)






Comments

  1. Such beautiful cards!
    Love that Holographic
    cardstock and the pretty
    embossing.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see from your lovely creations that I need some of that gorgeous holographic cardstock. I love all three stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral images and sentiments! Love your pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular cards. Love that holographic
    pattern - shiny, bright, colorful always
    catches my eye. The flowers against
    the black is fantastic. thanks for
    sharing some great cards.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love the holographic sheet!! Super beautiful cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting holographic card stock and envelopes. The floral card and sentiment is just beautiful, but my fav is the fan flower in black...Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore that LOVE you die and what a great card on KRAFT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kraft background looks wonderful with the images and coloring. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative and talented. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! I am loving that holographic card stock. All those colors just from changing your angle is way cool. Your use of the stamps is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards and the products are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOH love your cards - I am drooling over the gorgeous holographic card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful cards! Classically elegant and lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty cards. My fave is the first one on kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Erin Lee Creative January Release

 Hi friends! Today we are hopping to show off the newest release from Erin Lee Creative .  Once again there is a host of unique stamps, dies and stencils, as well as some amazing rainbow holographic cardstock. *PRIZES* Be sure to comment on the blog entries in the hop so you can enter to win a $50 voucher to use in the ELC shop .  There will be two winners chosen at random from the comments. On to the projects: For my first card, I wanted to showcase this big and bold sentiment from the new Stay Golden  stamp set.   One of my favorite techniques is coloring with Copic markers over the top of white heat embossing.  It is a great way to make colors pop on dark cardstock.    Doesn't this stamp just beg for vibrant colors? So fun. The next card uses the new Nesting Stars die set, a sentiment from the Stripe Sentiments stamp set (previously released), and some ink blending with the Retro Swirl stencil  (also previously released).  I love how so many products can be used together.   And

February Blog Hop

For this month's Hop, we are to pay homage to a member of PTI's Design Team. They are all so very talented! I chose a recent project by the amazing Debbie Olson . I loved her simple design with white embossed violets on Raspberry Fizz, with a few little details sprinkled in--sparkly centers, a scored edge and rounded corners. Just beautiful! I actually copied this card exactly, because it was so easy, but then I decided to change it up a bit. Here is my version in Enchanted Evening, with the smaller flowers. I didn't have the right color buttons, so I made a little fancy ribbon edge. The sparkles are flat rhinestone stickers. Best $1.99 I've spent in a while! Thanks for the inspiration, Debbie! Paper: PTI White, Enchanted Evening Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening, Versamark Stamps: PTI Year of Flowers: Violets Other: Filigree White Embossing Powder, PTI EE twill ribbon, flat rhinestone stickers, corner rounder

May WMS Blog Waltz

This month's WMS Blog Waltz challenge is to make a birthday card. I have no trouble making cards for girls, but sometimes boy cards elude me. I absolutely LOVE this paper airplane from Free Spirit-Boy , and I think it's perfect for a simple, masculine birthday card. (Inside the card it says, "happy birthday".) Enjoy! Paper: PTI Kraft, White Ink: Versafine Onyx Stamps: WMS Free Spirit-Boy, Free Spirit Sentiments, PTI Little Lady (dotted trail)