Hello, my friends! I am so happy to be included in a blog hop for a very exciting new stamp company: Erin Lee Creative . Her stamps, stencils and dies are going to knock your socks off! You may have arrived here from the incredible Laura Bassen's blog (I am pinching myself just saying that). Please leave comments on the blogs along the hop, because three winners will be chosen from the comments to receive a free stamp set! (Please comment by December 5, 2018. Winners will be announced on the Erin Lee Creative blog .) After me, please go see what my new friend, Michelle McDaniel , has up her sleeve. Just look at this list of women I'm rubbing shoulders with today: Erin Lee Creative Janette Kausen Jodi Collins Amy Kolling Laura Bassen Cheryl Knutti (That's me!) Michelle McDaniel On to the projects: I got to meet Erin at a stamp retreat a few months ago, and she kindly let me play with her new stamps. I immediately fel...
Now, what? How did you do that? I love, love, love it, Cheryl! I can't believe you made 40 of them!! Did you mean to say four? Just awemazing!! I have to try this.
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!! I cannot imagine making so may. I am impressed, said with pun intended...
ReplyDeleteOh, wow, this is lovely, Cheryl!
ReplyDelete