Skip to main content

Happy New Year

I'm alive!  I know it's almost 3 weeks in, but Happy New Year!  I thought maybe I'd revive this little blog and post a few things.

A week or so ago, my son's former teacher asked if I'd make her a set of 20 cards--a variety of sympathy, congrats and thinking of you cards.  I felt really rusty.  It's been a WHILE since I made a card--too many other Christmasy crafts going on.  Of course that didn't stop my shopping, because that would be silly.

So this card is the second or third version of a very time-consuming card.  I love it, but it didn't make the cut for the set, simply because I couldn't make 7 of these in a reasonable amount of time.


See that little peek of Summer Sunrise polka dot paper?  And look at me!  3-dimensional pearls colored with Copics?  Craziness.

Supplies:
Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, Summer Sunrise Polka Dot, White
Ink: SU Going Gray
Stamps: PTI Think Big Favorites
Other: PTI Simple Stripes IP, Pretty Peonies die, adhesive pearls, dimensional tape

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Post a Comment